BLA offers a diverse range of careers and employment opportunities. We have opportunities in business general management, finance and accounting, information technology, human resources, sales and marketing, procurement and purchasing, administration and warehouse.
View Larger Map
131 Rivergate Place, Murarrie
Brisbane, QLD 4172
BLA is continually seeking passionate people to join our dedicated team of 160 employees. As a company, our goal is to add value to all our employees, in both their professional and personal growth. We offer an enjoyable and rewarding working environment with the ongoing training you need to succeed in a challenging and supportive work environment.
We are dedicated to attracting the best people who enjoy working as a part of a team, and who are passionate about customer service!
- Personal & Professional Growth
We ValueAt BLA we are committed to providing a work environment where everyone can expect to be treated equally, with dignity and respect. We promise to provide safe working conditions for all, and we have strict Equal Opportunity, Harassment, Discrimination and Workplace Safety policies in place. We believe in a healthy work life balance.
Current Job Vacancies:
Storeperson, Brisbane – Receiving, Picking and Packing
What’s the role?
An opportunity exists for experienced warehouse professionals to join our Distribution Centre team, within our Receiving, Picking and Despatch areas, located at Murarrie. In these roles you will either pack and despatch customer orders ensuring that consignments are accurate and securely packed or pick and pack customer orders in our mezzanine area.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous warehouse experience in picking, packing, and/or despatching goods in a large DC format, essential
- Sound computer skills, with good attention to detail with well developed numeracy and literacy skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise workflow to ensure deadlines are met with accuracy
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Are self-motivated, reliable and hardworking
- A forklift licence is essential