BEP CZone™ Combination Output Interface
The Combination Output Interface (COI) combines multiple input and output devices in to one module, providing a high density 30 channel module which minimises installation, interconnections and footprint, while delivering best value per circuit. The COI features the same proven, rugged CZone design including IPX5 water ingress protection and complete mechanical fuse plus bypass on all circuits as required by ABYC/CE. Industry standard Deutsch connectors provide "plug and play" installation.
• High density 30 channel module minimises installation, interconnections and footprint, while delivering best value per circuit
• Complete mechanical fuse plus bypass on all circuits as required by ABYC/CE
• Industry standard Deutsch connectors provide “plug and play” installation
• Optional cable cover (112916) offers improved aesthetics and greater mounting flexibility
• Proven, rugged CZone design includes IPX5 Water Ingress Protection and NMEA 2000 certification
• High power bilge pump channels allow manual control plus “pump running” feedback from a single channel – without additional wiring
• USB port provides easy system update from USB flash drive
Online Returns Policy
(To be read in conjunction with BLA’s Returns Policy)
In addition to the BLA Returns policy, these additional conditions apply to sales processed on the BLA online website.
BLA will accept goods for return in accordance with this Returns Policy and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. This Returns Policy is not intended to limit your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Process for return of Product:Where the Customer Service Department has determined that a claim should be granted the customer will be issued with a Web Authorisation Number (WAN). A WAN can be obtained by emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 252 932 during business hours (AEST).
Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, please note that BLA will not accept product returned without a WAN and once a WAN has been issued the product must be returned within 21 calendar days.
All goods for return should be unmarked and complete with instruction books and accessories (such as remotes, controllers, power cords, batteries, battery chargers and connectivity cables and any other out of box accessories) supplied at the time of purchase.
Refund or Credit:Where a warranty claim is granted, the refund will include all delivery and related costs for the goods. No refund or replacement will be granted until we have received the goods from you and the goods have been approved for refund.
Replacement:Where a replacement claim under warranty is granted, the replacement will be delivered to you at BLA’s expense after we have received the returned goods.
No Change of Minds Return:Please choose carefully as BLA does not accept return of goods because you change your mind or make the wrong decision about BLA’s goods or services.