Mastervolt Isolation Transformers - Special Mass GI, IVET-D & IVET Heavy Duty
From shore power to onboard network
You need to be careful when introducing shore power onboard, especially when the yacht is made of aluminium or steel. An incorrectly configured system can result in electrolysis, which will slowly but surely corrode the metal components. It is also important to protect the engine, rudder, rudderstock, propeller and thruster on composite yachts. A Mastervolt isolation transformer will help preserve your valuable boat and provide you with the security of a correctly earthed 230V system.
Select the right transformer for your system:
Lightweight Mass GI transformer
• Ultra modern high frequency electronic switch technology
• Lightweight and compact
• Integrated Soft Start function
• Connect to power from 90–255V and from 45–65Hz
• Units can be parallel coupled for higher capacity
• Higher efficiency, limited heat development
IVET-D isolation transformers
• High quality toroidal transformer in robust casing, including circuit breaker
• Standard Soft Start for the suppression of inrush current at shore connection
• Multi tap version for both 230V/50Hz and 120V/60Hz shore voltage
IVET heavy-duty series
• High-quality isolation transformers without casing (for self installation)
• Optional Soft Start, in synthetic casing
• Capacities of 25–22kW
Modern transformer technology:
Light, silent, reliable and easy
Mastervolt’s Mass GI offers the latest high frequency switching technology as well as Soft Start for peak loads when connecting to the shore.
Weighing a mere six kilograms, LED lights on the casing indicate load and overload. The transformer can be remote controlled via a panel and has the option of automatically starting the generator when there is a shore current overload. Higher capacity via parallel switching Parallel switching of the Mass GI units increases the shore power capacity. Two 16A/3.5kW units ensures 32A/7kW, four units give 64A/14kW.
The IVET-D multi-tap is suitable for 230V/50Hz and 120V/60Hz (American or Caribbean).
With its maritime, aluminium casing, this isolation transformer can be fitted in any position on a wall or floor. No rubber mountings are necessary because the unit does not vibrate or
hum. The Mass GI also features professional connections with strain relief cable glands.
• Determine shore and onboard current: 230V, 120V or both
• Determine the capacity. Maximum load with onboard power usage: amount of amps and kW
• Note sizes and weight; the mass GI is 75% lighter and 60% smaller compared to low frequency transformers
• Detection system for IVET heavy duty automatically supplies onboard system with 230V in case of a 120V/60Hz shore connection (or vice versa)
• Systemswitch or Masterswitch for integrating shore power, generator and/or inverter
• Connects to 12V or 24V system, battery charger or Mass Combi
Online Returns Policy
(To be read in conjunction with BLA’s Returns Policy)
In addition to the BLA Returns policy, these additional conditions apply to sales processed on the BLA online website.
BLA will accept goods for return in accordance with this Returns Policy and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. This Returns Policy is not intended to limit your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Process for return of Product:Where the Customer Service Department has determined that a claim should be granted the customer will be issued with a Web Authorisation Number (WAN). A WAN can be obtained by emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 252 932 during business hours (AEST).
Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, please note that BLA will not accept product returned without a WAN and once a WAN has been issued the product must be returned within 21 calendar days.
All goods for return should be unmarked and complete with instruction books and accessories (such as remotes, controllers, power cords, batteries, battery chargers and connectivity cables and any other out of box accessories) supplied at the time of purchase.
Refund or Credit:Where a warranty claim is granted, the refund will include all delivery and related costs for the goods. No refund or replacement will be granted until we have received the goods from you and the goods have been approved for refund.
Replacement:Where a replacement claim under warranty is granted, the replacement will be delivered to you at BLA’s expense after we have received the returned goods.
No Change of Minds Return:Please choose carefully as BLA does not accept return of goods because you change your mind or make the wrong decision about BLA’s goods or services.