Mastervolt Transfer Systems - Special Masterswitch & Mass Systemswitch
The Mastervolt transfer system helps you manage your 120 volt and 230 volt shore, generator or inverter power and automatically selects the right power sources at the right time. With Mastervolt you can cook and do laundry at the same time or watch TV with the air-con on full blast. In addition, Mastervolt transfer systems are suitable for every installation. Mastervolt makes onboard 230 volt a breeze.
Masterswitch: The simple solution
• Two AC inputs: Inverter, shore power or generator
• One outlet to AC power group
• Automatic switching
• Power transfer up to 25kW, input/output from 20–125 amp
• Can be combined with circuit breakers (Masterswitch Fuses)
• Functional casing
Mass Systemswitch: The complete system solution
• Three 230V inputs: Inverter, shore power and generator
• Three or four outlets to 230V power groups
• Automatic switching
• Power transfer from 4.5–16kW, input/output from 25–63 amp
• Information source for central energy management via the MasterBus data network
• Optional automatic fuses; for larger systems this usually requires an extra casing
• Luxury C-casing or installation casing (System Manager model)
• MasterBus compatible
The Mastervolt transfer system controls the following:
• Switching on and selecting 230V sources: Shore power, inverter and generator (adjustable to amperage of shore power, for instance 6A)
• Stable transfer to connected groups
• Prevents damaging contact between the inverter and other 230V sources
• Fully compatible with Mastervolt systems, and suitable for installations from other brands, other generators and/or inverters
The intelligent electronics control the switching to ensure equipment does not use too much power. Its double pole relay is sustainable and incredibly safe.
LED indications on Systemswitch
Read out of the basic functions on the display, including indication of available power source, generator, shore power or inverter and ‘load on inverter’ function.
Suitable for MasterBus
As the Mass Systemswitch is suitable for MasterBus, all the information can also be read out on, for instance, a MasterView display, including the status of the charge current and the inverter.
Online Returns Policy
(To be read in conjunction with BLA’s Returns Policy)
In addition to the BLA Returns policy, these additional conditions apply to sales processed on the BLA online website.
BLA will accept goods for return in accordance with this Returns Policy and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. This Returns Policy is not intended to limit your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Process for return of Product:Where the Customer Service Department has determined that a claim should be granted the customer will be issued with a Web Authorisation Number (WAN). A WAN can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 252 932 during business hours (AEST).
Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, please note that BLA will not accept product returned without a WAN and once a WAN has been issued the product must be returned within 21 calendar days.
All goods for return should be unmarked and complete with instruction books and accessories (such as remotes, controllers, power cords, batteries, battery chargers and connectivity cables and any other out of box accessories) supplied at the time of purchase.
Refund or Credit:Where a warranty claim is granted, the refund will include all delivery and related costs for the goods. No refund or replacement will be granted until we have received the goods from you and the goods have been approved for refund.
Replacement:Where a replacement claim under warranty is granted, the replacement will be delivered to you at BLA’s expense after we have received the returned goods.
No Change of Minds Return:Please choose carefully as BLA does not accept return of goods because you change your mind or make the wrong decision about BLA’s goods or services.