OceanLED Underwater Lights - Sports Series
OceanLED Sport S3116s is the perfect underwater LED light for fishing and cruising in small and medium sized boats. Packing an impressive 9,800 lumens into a low profile, compact design with Midnight Blue and Ultra White light options. Advanced optics, designed exclusively by OceanLED, offer a truly striking 90˚ surface beam angle with a focused 20˚ side beam angle providing greater water penetration and a significantly larger area illuminated without any loss.
• 9,840 Lumens / 5,000 Fixture Lumens - Best-in-class performance from this ultra-bright light makes it the obvious choice for those who want to stand out from the crowd.
• 90˚/20˚ Beam Angle - A true wide-angled, focused beam lights up a large area of the water.
• Compact and simple design - Made from corrosion resistant Alu Bronze, there is a lot packed into this 10cm light. Installation needs only a small, 1/2” (12.5mm) hole in the hull to feed the cable through and 3 screws in place. No bonding required.
• Easy to clean - Thanks to its Tritonium coating, a simple wipe of the lens removes any underwater growth saving hours of scrubbing each time you use it.
• Fish-Strobe Mode - Exceptionally bright, randomised strobing of the light is proven to attract more fish and catch more bait.
125360 Junction Box 4 Way
Online Returns Policy
(To be read in conjunction with BLA’s Returns Policy)
In addition to the BLA Returns policy, these additional conditions apply to sales processed on the BLA online website.
BLA will accept goods for return in accordance with this Returns Policy and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. This Returns Policy is not intended to limit your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Process for return of Product:Where the Customer Service Department has determined that a claim should be granted the customer will be issued with a Web Authorisation Number (WAN). A WAN can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 252 932 during business hours (AEST).
Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, please note that BLA will not accept product returned without a WAN and once a WAN has been issued the product must be returned within 21 calendar days.
All goods for return should be unmarked and complete with instruction books and accessories (such as remotes, controllers, power cords, batteries, battery chargers and connectivity cables and any other out of box accessories) supplied at the time of purchase.
Refund or Credit:Where a warranty claim is granted, the refund will include all delivery and related costs for the goods. No refund or replacement will be granted until we have received the goods from you and the goods have been approved for refund.
Replacement:Where a replacement claim under warranty is granted, the replacement will be delivered to you at BLA’s expense after we have received the returned goods.
No Change of Minds Return:Please choose carefully as BLA does not accept return of goods because you change your mind or make the wrong decision about BLA’s goods or services.