Minn Kota® Freshwater Bow Mount Electric Motor – Ulterra
The bar has been set to a new height with the Ulterra freshwater motor. With Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim, we can understand the excitement. The Ulterra comes with your choice of i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link, and a standard redesigned foot pedal with Spot Lock button, Power Trim and Stow/ Deploy all from the pedal or remote control. The Ulterra also comes standard with Universal Sonar 2 transducer build into the lower unit that will suit Humminbird sounders as well as other electronics with the correct adaptor cable listed below.
The saltwater Ulterra motor is expected in early 2016.
• Take Control - Ulterra includes your choice of i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link. Both remotes allow you to control Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim.
• i-Pilot® - Advanced wireless remote uses GPS to set Spot-Locks, remember fishing spots and paths, and can control speed, steering, cruise control and Advanced AutoPilot.
• Auto Stow/Deploy - Ulterra is the easiest motor you’ve ever fished with. Period. Exclamation point. End of story. Auto Stow/Deploy lets you get your motor in and out of the water automatically using the included i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, or the redesigned foot pedal.
• Power Trim - Once your motor’s in the water, Power Trim lets you easily adjust the motor depth for changing conditions, using the included i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, or the redesigned foot pedal. It’s one more way Ulterra handles the busy work, so you can focus on fishing.
• Foot Pedal and Remote Buttons - Ulterra comes standard with a new foot pedal and your choice of i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link – all redesigned to enable Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim. Control those features with the new “mode” button on the Ulterra foot pedal, or with i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link remotes. We’ve also added Spot-Lock to the pedal, making it even easier to stand your ground.
• Battery Indicator
603010 Q/R Black Poly All Elec Str MKA-21
602957 Adapter Cable Humminbird Onix MKA-US2-13
602959 Humminbird US2 Adaptor MKA-US2-8
602961 Garmin US2 Adaptor MKA-US2-1
602962 Lowrance US2 Adapt 6 Pin MKA-US2-9
602963 Lowrance US2 Adapt Blue Plug MKA-US2-10
602965 Garmin Echo US2 Adaptor MKA-US2-12
602966 Garmmin US2 Adapt 8 Pin MKA-US2-14
602971 US2 Extention Cable MKA-US2-11
Online Returns Policy
(To be read in conjunction with BLA’s Returns Policy)
In addition to the BLA Returns policy, these additional conditions apply to sales processed on the BLA online website.
BLA will accept goods for return in accordance with this Returns Policy and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. This Returns Policy is not intended to limit your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Process for return of Product:Where the Customer Service Department has determined that a claim should be granted the customer will be issued with a Web Authorisation Number (WAN). A WAN can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 252 932 during business hours (AEST).
Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, please note that BLA will not accept product returned without a WAN and once a WAN has been issued the product must be returned within 21 calendar days.
All goods for return should be unmarked and complete with instruction books and accessories (such as remotes, controllers, power cords, batteries, battery chargers and connectivity cables and any other out of box accessories) supplied at the time of purchase.
Refund or Credit:Where a warranty claim is granted, the refund will include all delivery and related costs for the goods. No refund or replacement will be granted until we have received the goods from you and the goods have been approved for refund.
Replacement:Where a replacement claim under warranty is granted, the replacement will be delivered to you at BLA’s expense after we have received the returned goods.
No Change of Minds Return:Please choose carefully as BLA does not accept return of goods because you change your mind or make the wrong decision about BLA’s goods or services.