Minn Kota® Saltwater Bow Mount Electric Motor – Ulterra
The motor Australia and New Zealand has been waiting for.
With Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim, we can understand the excitement. The Saltwater Ulterra is available in 80lb and 112lb with shaft lengths from 60" to a massive 72" to cater for the off-shore angler who wants to hold on those off-shore marks. The optional foot pedal features a spot lock button, Power trim and stow/deploy all from the pedal. The motor comes standard with a remote control providing full operation including trim and stow and deploy.
• Take Control - Ulterra includes i-Pilot. The remote allows you to control Auto Stow/ Deploy and Power Trim.
• i-Pilot® - Advanced wireless remote uses GPS to remember fishing spots and paths, and can control speed, steering, cruise control and Advanced AutoPilot. And exclusively on i-Pilot for Ulterra, three new buttons let you stow and deploy your motor, or trim it up and down.
• Auto Stow/Deploy - Ulterra is the easiest motor you’ve ever fished with. Period. Exclamation point. End of story. Auto Stow/Deploy lets you get your motor in and out of the water automatically using the included i-Pilot remote, or the optional redesigned foot pedal (602952).
• Power Trim - Once your motor’s in the water, Power Trim lets you easily adjust the motor depth for changing conditions, using the included i-Pilot remote, or the optional redesigned foot pedal (602952). It’s one more way Ulterra handles the busy work, so you can focus on fishing.
• New Foot Pedal and Remote Buttons - The optional new foot pedal is redesigned to enable Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim. Control those features with the new “mode” button on the Ulterra foot pedal, or with i-Pilot remote. We’ve also added Spot-Lock to the pedal, making it even easier to stand your ground.
• 112lb Of Thrust - Stronger than ever, only a Minn Kota is available with 112 pounds of thrust. Take to the water with improved control on the most powerful trolling motor so you can tackle heavy chop, wind, waves and more without so much as flinching.
• Battery Indicator
• Indestructible Composite Shaft
• Cool, Quiet Power
• Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
602952 Foot Pedal Corded T/S Ulterra
602942 i-Pilot Micro Remote
603009 Quick Release Bracket Poly All Elec Str RTA-17 *(Does not suit the 72” model - 601760)
Online Returns Policy
(To be read in conjunction with BLA’s Returns Policy)
In addition to the BLA Returns policy, these additional conditions apply to sales processed on the BLA online website.
BLA will accept goods for return in accordance with this Returns Policy and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. This Returns Policy is not intended to limit your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Process for return of Product:Where the Customer Service Department has determined that a claim should be granted the customer will be issued with a Web Authorisation Number (WAN). A WAN can be obtained by emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 252 932 during business hours (AEST).
Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, please note that BLA will not accept product returned without a WAN and once a WAN has been issued the product must be returned within 21 calendar days.
All goods for return should be unmarked and complete with instruction books and accessories (such as remotes, controllers, power cords, batteries, battery chargers and connectivity cables and any other out of box accessories) supplied at the time of purchase.
Refund or Credit:Where a warranty claim is granted, the refund will include all delivery and related costs for the goods. No refund or replacement will be granted until we have received the goods from you and the goods have been approved for refund.
Replacement:Where a replacement claim under warranty is granted, the replacement will be delivered to you at BLA’s expense after we have received the returned goods.
No Change of Minds Return:Please choose carefully as BLA does not accept return of goods because you change your mind or make the wrong decision about BLA’s goods or services.