Single Function Control:
There’s nothing else like it. Patented self locking throttle technology makes SLT the only control that stops throttle creep in single and multi stations without
making the control stiff like traditional friction based throttle solutions. Suitable for inboards with hydraulic gearboxes, stern drives and outboards.
How It Works
• Each lever has both direct-drive and self-locking cable connection arms
• Use self-locking arm for master station-to-engine throttle cables; direct-drive arm for shift and station-to-station cables
• Better than traditional friction-based solutions, the SLT doesn’t rely on tightening the control lever or restricting cable movement to stop creep
• Using a patented Self-Locking Throttle (SLT) clutch, the control maintains throttle lever position, even in vibration-prone environments and it’s easy to
move the lever when you’re ready
• With the SLT, you can take full advantage of premium, high-efficiency cables for smooth lever operation, because cable movement is unrestricted. Yet, the
SLT clutch will not allow vibration and cable feedback to move the lever
• Other controls allow the use of premium cables, but the extra advantage of a high performance cable is negated when a ‘cable brake’ is used to limit
throttle creep. There is no ‘positive stop’ with a cable brake. You tighten it to achieve a trade-off between lever slippage and ease of movement. If it’s too
tight, the cable is hard to move. If it’s too loose, the cable may feel fine but the throttle lever may creep
• Each SLT can be configured for Throttle and Shift, Twin Throttle or Twin Shift, simply by screwing in the appropriate throttle stops, detents and knobs that
come with the control
• Patented SLT technology prevents throttle creep without creating friction, lever stays where you leave it
• Superior twin station performance, both stations operate simultaneously
• Polished stainless steel levers and domed housing
• Independent shift and throttle action, one lever for shift, one lever for throttle
• Can be user configured as either push or pull to operate throttle and/or shift
• Adjustable/removable shift detents and throttle stops
• Optional neutral safety switch
Particularly suited to high efficiency cables such as CC633 TFXTREME
Also accepts universal 30 series cables, CC330, 33C or SP33C
Stainless steel visible above console, heavy duty die cast zinc alloy mechanism.
Online Returns Policy
(To be read in conjunction with BLA’s Returns Policy)
In addition to the BLA Returns policy, these additional conditions apply to sales processed on the BLA online website.
BLA will accept goods for return in accordance with this Returns Policy and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. This Returns Policy is not intended to limit your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Process for return of Product:Where the Customer Service Department has determined that a claim should be granted the customer will be issued with a Web Authorisation Number (WAN). A WAN can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 252 932 during business hours (AEST).
Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, please note that BLA will not accept product returned without a WAN and once a WAN has been issued the product must be returned within 21 calendar days.
All goods for return should be unmarked and complete with instruction books and accessories (such as remotes, controllers, power cords, batteries, battery chargers and connectivity cables and any other out of box accessories) supplied at the time of purchase.
Refund or Credit:Where a warranty claim is granted, the refund will include all delivery and related costs for the goods. No refund or replacement will be granted until we have received the goods from you and the goods have been approved for refund.
Replacement:Where a replacement claim under warranty is granted, the replacement will be delivered to you at BLA’s expense after we have received the returned goods.
No Change of Minds Return:Please choose carefully as BLA does not accept return of goods because you change your mind or make the wrong decision about BLA’s goods or services.