Ex Showroom display stock – not installed.
Highly polished, anodised aluminium base with chrome plated bronze gypsy and the option of a rope capstan for general winching applications.
• Hinged inspection cover for chain pipe
• Combination chain/rope gypsy
• Pressure lever arm to retain anchor warp
• IP67 watertight motor casing
• Dual direction series wound motor
• Sensor included for use with optional digital
• Clutch release handle
• Dual direction solenoid pack
• Foot operated deck switch
• Remote up/down panel switch
• Isolator/circuit breaker panel
• Gypsy to suit 8mm chain/14mm rope on 700/1000 models
• Gypsy to suit 10mm chain/16mm rope on 1400 models
• Models with rope capstan for general winching applications
• 24V dual direction, series wound motors for 1000 watt and 1400 watt models
• Gypsy suit 6mm chain/12mm rope or 10mm chain/16mm rope for 700 and 1000 watt models
• Gypsy suit 8mm chain/14mm rope for 1400
• Digital chain counters (sensor installed as standard feature)
• Hand held remote controls
Quick winches are designed to accept
Australian standard sized, short link
galvanised or stainless steel chain. Models with
combination chain/rope gypsies should be used
with medium lay, three strand nylon anchor warps.
When using primarily rope anchor warps, it is
essential that enough fall distance is provided in the
anchor well to prevent the rope bunching up and jamming.
N.B. Boat size recommendation is for an average boat under average conditions and is a guide only.
Note: This product is stock that was used in a showroom display. It is 100% complete, was not set up as a working display and has never been installed on a boat. This item is complete and comes with a full 3 year warranty. For more information please call our Australian customer service on 1300 252 932.
Write Your Own Review