Sahara Mk2 is the only automatic bilge pump that eliminates air-locks
• Patented X-Air™ Impeller ejects trapped air in the pump and pipework.
Sahara Mk2 is the easiest automatic bilge pump to install and service
• External mounting feet and integrated outlet reduces time and effort.
• Universal mounting pattern makes replacement simple.
• Service pump cartridge from hard-to-reach areas using only one hand.
• Straight and 90° outlets included to suit all mounting requirements
Sahara Mk2 is the most reliable automatic bilge pump in freshwater and saltwater applications
• Attwood’s SteadySwitch™ reduces cycling and extends the life of the pump.
• 40% better protection against water ingress and electrolysis – vs. MK1.
• 2X better protection against water ingress and electrolysis – than the leading competition.
• Patented X-Air™ Impeller: Prevents air locking so that the pump will not run dry and burn out.
• Flexible Outlets: 90° rotatable elbow outlet allows users to install the pump anywhere in a full 360° orientation.
• Single-Hand Pump Cartridge Release: Convenient when trying to access a pump in a hard-to-reach area of the boat’s hull.
• Exterior Mounting Feet: Eliminates the need to remove the basket, saving OEMs time on production lines.
• Universal Backwards Compatible Design: 7-pump mounting hole pattern for replacing any top bilge pump in its category.
• SteadySwitch™: Buoyancy control reduces cycling, draining the bilge not the battery.
• No Pipe Or Hose Removal Required: Reduces the time that it takes to replace the cartridge.
• Improved Motor Cooling/Heat Dissipation: Prevents overheating that may cause failures, such as blown fuse, leaking, etc.
• Retrofits Footprint Of Current Offering: Provides seamless transition for existing customers.
|BLA Code||Model||Capacity L/M||Open Flow GPH||Power V||Fuse AMP||Amp||Outlet Diameter||Height||Width||Length*|
* Length Measurement includes outlet with elbow fitting installed