The new LFX anchor has been developed to complement our existing range, offering style with practicality. Made from high-grade anodised aluminium, the LFX anchor demonstrates exceptional anti-corrosion performance with enhanced aesthetics. The large flukes perform superbly under high loads while being extremely lightweight, making the LFX easy to handle and use. The anchor has the additional feature of being simple to disassemble and store in a locker.
• Super-High Holding Power
• Made from lightweight and strong, high-grade aluminium alloy
• Tough, durable and corrosion-resistant anodised finish
• Performs at its best in mud and sand environments
• Very high holding power for the comparative weight of anchor
• Adjustable fluke angle for different conditions
|BLA Code||Description||A mm||B mm||C mm|
|146300||Anchor LFX 4Lb 2Kg||594||357||471|
|146302||Anchor LFX 7Lb 3.2Kg||672||407||550|
|146304||Anchor LFX 10Lb 4.5Kg||769||457||629|
|146306||Anchor LFX 15Lb 7Kg||886||526||727|
|146308||Anchor LFX 21Lb 10Kg||993||606||798|
146310 Anchor LFX Storage Bag Medium
• Easily detachable for locker storage (minimal tools required)
1 Damage by deformation or bending is not covered by this guarantee.
2 Lloyd’s Test Certificate is available for individual anchors by arrangement.