This policy is to outline a clear window of opportunity BLA is providing customers to return unrequired purchases.
With the breadth of product range BLA supplies to the market, it is understood that product is sometimes supplied where it may not be exactly as the customer expected or required. This can happen for a variety of reasons.
As a result, the product is not needed, and a return of the product is preferable to the customer.
The following policy outlines acceptable returns policy of BLA Distribution Australia & New Zealand (BLA).
Exceptions to the policy are limited to the following situations:
a) Statutory warranty returns.
b) Sales or return arrangements where an executed agreement had been signed prior to the dispatch of the goods
BLA wishes to provide its customers a reasonable length of time to check deliveries for accuracy and suitability. As a good business practice, we recommend all deliveries should be check soon after delivery.
To be fair as possible to customers, BLA acknowledges that on occasion deliveries are not fully checked on receipt. To this end, BLA is allowing 21days from invoice date (dispatch) for return requests to be raised with Customer Service.
- BLA will accept all requests for returns when the request is made via the RA process within 21 days from the date of dispatch.
- After 21 days from the date of goods being dispatched, BLA will charge a restocking fee to the value of 15% of the goods subject to the below limits.
a) Minimum charge $20, Maximum charge $500
- After 60 days from the date of goods being dispatched, BLA will no longer accept returns other than for the exceptions outlined above.
- Other than for statutory warranty claims, the customer is responsible for the cost of freight to return the stock to BLA.
- Buy-in product cannot be returned other than warranty claims. (as per the BLA price list and special order items)
- All returned products must be in original packaging and able to be resold as new by BLA. Used and installed products cannot be returned.
Return Authority (RA) Process:
Should you have a return please contact BLA Customer Service on:
[email protected] with details of the return (Product, Invoice no. and reason for return)
1300 252 725
The BLA customer Service Team are trained to handle the process to ensure all credits are processed in the most efficient manner.
- Items sent back to BLA without an RA number issued by Customer Service team prior to receipt will not be able to be credited.
- The customer is responsible to organize shipping back to BLA at the customers expense on the customers freight account. BLA’s freight account cannot be used.
- Returns with an RA attached must be delivered back to the BLA warehouse within 14 days of the RA being issued. All RA’s will expire after the 14 days and the customer will no longer be entitled to a credit.
- All returns as warranty claim items are subject to inspection by the BLA service team before a credit can be issued. If a warranty claim is not valid, no credit will be issued.