Active seat suspension systems offer boaters new levels of comfort and safety in all weather and water conditions.
• Active Seat Suspension Systems absorb and minimise up to 75% of the shock, jolt, and vibration transmitted to the passenger from the forces of roll, pitch, and yaw.
• Active Seat Suspensions Systems reduce the feelings of seasickness and nausea by absorbing excessive movement with 25mm of damped vertical travel.
• These systems are CAD designed, FEA proven, and precision engineered and tooled.
• Components are saltwater spray tested and U.V. stable; to help endure harsh marine environments.
• Made from rugged, high-tensile, anodised aluminium with stainless steel hardware.
|BLA Code||Description||Additional Height mm||Outline Dimensions mm||Mounting Hole Pattern|
|182142||Seat Shock Absorber||50||330 x 180||13 x 31 Slotted|
|182144||Seat Shock Absorber 1/2 Profile (Pair)||330 x 70||13 x 31 Slotted|